Thursday, January 14, 2010

Best Items To Sell On Ebay -- Easy Way

Want to see how the Best items to sell on ebay work.


Folks have been asking me for definite examples of what I am selling and how much profit I'm making. This is the better part of all of this!! Without giving away too much ( remember, buy the book! ), here's a few examples demonstrating how much money I have made just in the last week. If this doesn't sound great to you, then I don't know what would!

I got this amazing sweater, a brand i've never seen in a thrift store in all my years of shopping, but a name that I've known because I've seen it at a top of the range mall that I've been to. It was only $6 so I picked it up. Low and behold, after doing only 1 minute of study ( looking up your products doesn't take much time - merely a stroke of some keys and wah-lah, instant appraisals galore ) I worked out how much to list it for and after a five day auction, I made $48 profit! So here is the profit and loss on just that one item :
Auction end price + shipping received =$64
Cost of item = $6
Shipping = $5.15
Ebay fee's = $2.98 (listing + final value fee's minus my "top-rated seller discount of 20%)
Paypal fee's = $2.17
TOTAL TIME SPENT ON THAT ITEM FROM TIME I PICKED IT UP UNTIL TIME IT WAS SHIPPED = APPROX 10 minutes

So does that suggest I am worth about $250-$300 an hour?? Food for thought

Another example :
I was buzzed to see that this was $8.98 and 75% off on top of that, so I paid a gigantic $2.25 for it! Hardly the cost of the thread that holds the coat together! Yippee! Why was this fur coat so inexpensive, you ask? It needed a TON, and I mean a TON, of work done - work that was'doable' though. Yes, it would most likely take a couple of hours to actually get this sucker put back together, and my time is worth something. There are times when my girl is playing on the floor in front of me, and i can't leave her to go on the PC and do work, but I'm simply just sitting on the lounger as she plays. Rather than watching television, I turn that time that I might otherwise be spending making zero bucks, into time that I'm making an investment in fixing an item that I can sell later on! I am not taking time away from earning any alternative way because i can't leave my child alone, but what I am able to do is bring my needle and thread and the coat and sit on the settee as she plays with her toys and work on this coat. And that's exactly what i did.
Shipping = $10.15

TOTAL TIME SPENT ON THAT ITEM FROM TIME I PICKED IT UP UNTIL TIME IT WAS SHIPPED = APPROX 2 HOURS



Don't think that these examples are just two rare examples. This is the kind of cash that I am making on at least half of my auctions. I love to bring more traffic to my auctions, so I have'filler' auctions - auctions on items that I make about $5-$10 profit per item. These are items that I'm truly familiar with, require no research on my part, I already have footage for, or don't require much effort on my part. If I spend five mins on these types of auctions, I am still making $100-$200 an hour primarily based on those'filler' auctions. Sound good?? I believe so!

If you are interested in more on this subject please click on this: Best Items To Sell On Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment